Monday, October 13, 2014

Engaged? Engage a Mantra stylist to see you through



Katie Hennen, Wedding Coordinator
I met Nick the summer before my senior year when we both worked at Dairy Queen in the Crossroads Mall. The next spring, in the parking lot of Val's, hasked me to my senior prom. Five years to the day after that prom, we married. 
  
But let's not skip the engagement period. As the song says, "True love never runs smooth," and I still remember sitting in my stylist's chair complaining about Nick taking over our registry while I stepped away to take a phone call. That's how we ended up with all red kitchen appliances. My stylist at the time kept me grounded--kept me from going crazy by reminding me of what my wedding day truly was all about. 
   
Wedding planning is fun but also stressful! The stylists and I at Mantra Salon and Spa are excited to support you through the whole process--from the engagement through the wedding, and beyond. We specialize in the art of beauty--inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment